- Site Investigation & Pre-construction Instructions
1. Before construction, the engineers use the aerial camera to confirm the scope of construction and the safeness of the floors (for example: whether there are fixed ladders beside the building, any skylight cover on the rooftop).
2. Conducting preliminary design and communicating for the connection location with Taipower. Once there is a consensus, the team will discuss it with the building and land owner, then inquire the relevant stakeholders in the construction briefing meeting.
- Labor Safety & Risk Management
1. Before construction, we will hold an internal meeting for the construction plan and potential hazard notification for the on-site construction manager and work team. The construction plan covers the location, the necessary protective gears when walking on the rooftop (safety helmet, backpack safety belt, winch-type anti-fall protection device), and the safety precautions such as hot temperature and heat stroke.
2. Construction materials would be stored in a designated isolated location, and all the rest and wastes would be cleared from the site after completion.
3. Both of the construction and maintenance stages will be covered by complete insurance to prevent the risks and protect the safety of every personnel and third party.